Today, we are going to present a step-by-step guide to install Exousia APK on Firestick. Firestick and FireTV have changed our ways of entertaining ourselves. This is an impressive replacement for cable TV.
The advantage of the likes of Firestick is that you have plenty of options. But there is a problem when you have so many options. You find it hard to select the best add-ons and apps in order to get exactly what you have been looking for.
What is Exousia APK?
As we mentioned earlier, it is a tough ask to find the most reliable apps and add-ons for Firestick. We’ve made things simple for you because Exousia is arguably the best platform for streaming Live TV, Sports Events, watching the latest movies, TV shows, and more.
For Firestick users, downloading and installing Exousia had never been this easy. The basic method applies to all Android TV devices.
First of all, you’ll need to install APKTime to successfully install Exousia APK on Firestick. We have selected Exousia for a number of reasons. The video quality is above average. The variety of options is extensive. You can use it to watch movies, the latest episodes of serials and shows, and stream from an impressive list of TV channels. Everything is available for free.
Note: We recommend using the APKTime latest version to avoid complications. Older versions may work but you never know when and how something goes wrong during the downloading or installation process. Some APKs don’t work with the older versions of a downloader.
This is Really Important!
After you install a streaming app on your device or even if you’ve already installed one – make sure you secure your streaming data with a no-logging VPN like IPVanish. This is your only protection and it’s worth the nominal investment.
IPVanish has servers all over the world which help anonymize your activities online. Also by accessing servers in other countries, it’s possible to bypass any geographic restrictions and with over 6000+ servers around the world, IPVanish makes this simple and easy. Finally, IPVanish supports almost every client imaginable – regardless of the device you’re using to stream, you’ll find that you can use IPVanish VPN services to protect yourself.
IPVanish offers a 7-day money back guarantee which means you have a week to test it risk-free. Please note that StreamingMediaGuide readers save on the IPVanish annual plan. Click here to give it a test drive.
If you are an experienced Firestick user then you may opt for alternate downloaders but the process is pretty much the same.
To begin with, you need to do as follows:
- Search for the Downloader app on Firestick and install it
- Launch the Downloader app and search APKTime
- Download APKTime on Firestick or FireTV
- Launch APKTime and use it to install VLC Media Player
- Also, use APKTime to install Exousia APK for Firestick
Beginner’s Guide to Install Exousia on Firestick
If you are a beginner, you need to focus on the steps below to properly install Exousia on Firestick.
- 1. Start Firestick
- 2. Access the home screen
- 3. Select Search
- 4. In the search bar, type downloader
- 5. Select Downloader from the search results
- 6. Once you select Downloader the system will give you the option to download to select Download
- 7. Once the downloading process is complete, Launch (Open) the Downloader app
- Enter the following link that will lead to the downloading of APKTime
- Select Install
- After the completion of the installation process, select Open. It will launch APKTime
- Now you need to install VLC via APKTime. Look for Players and Browsers
- Look for VLC and select Download option that is just below the name of the media player
- Select Install => Done
- Go back by pressing Return from the remote and access the home screen of APKTime
- Now look for the Entertainment category and select it
- Scroll down and look for Exousia
- Press Download => Install
- It will take a while to install Exousia. Once the process is complete, launch Exousia by selecting Open
Guide to Install Exousia on Android
This is also a simple process. First, you need to launch your Android device or TV.
- Open the web browser
- Insert the link as follows
- It will start the downloading process. Once it completes, select Install to install APKTime on your Android device
- After the installation, select Open
- On APKTime main screen, look for the categories and select Players and Browsers
- Look for VLC and select Download
- Return to the main screen of APKTime
- Look for the Entertainment category
- Scroll down to find Exousia and select Download
- Select Install => Done
- Select Open and it will launch Exousia on your Android device
Exousia is a simple application. It is good for all, even for the beginners. The interface is simple and it pretty much resembles Netflix. Navigate the options and categories to have an orientation of the app. The variety of videos and TV channels will surely amaze you.
Wait a Minute!
Let’s not forget that the video streaming apps and add-ons do not filter the content which is not legally available for your country/state. You have to hide your identity. It means that you need to maintain the secrecy of your internet connection. You’ll never want the ISP or the government agencies to monitor your activities. These organizations tend to monitor streaming activities to discourage piracy and unauthorized access.
But this is not all. Some countries have passed laws in favor of ISPs according to which they can legally sell your personal information to advertising agencies and other companies.
Thanks to the VPN services, we can easily deal with all of these problems. You only have to select a credible VPN service. A VPN will encrypt data traveling through your internet connection. There is no way for the ISPs and government agencies to bypass the VPN tunnel. So enjoy these streaming apps but don’t ignore your privacy. Make sure to first install and run the VPN before installing or streaming anything on any device you connected to the internet.