Titanium Build for Kodi is highly recommended for various reasons. It provides the most efficient support and has been approved a great number of its users after the first-hand experience.
Kodi: The Best Media Organizer
Kodi is one of the highly acclaimed open-source media platforms with a huge collection of the most popular media – music, movies, and TV shows. It allows you to share photos as well. It is a big hit with subscribers because it supports all operating systems; iOS, android, windows, and Linux.
- Kodi is a user-friendly database powered by quite a large number of add-ons and builds. All of its advanced facilities work because of these peripherals.
- Since Kodi has taken the open-source media collections game to another level, it is quite natural that the market is overflowing with supporting add-ons and builds.
- With the ever-growing competition in the market, there are increasing apprehensions about the quality, safety and efficiency of these add-ons and builds as well.
- It is always advisable to do some thorough market research before paying for a build. You simply cannot stake your security or the efficiency of your software and your devices.
Titanium Build for Kodi
Titanium is a third-party firm which provides a build for Kodi to upscale its functionality and utility. Titanium build for Kodi includes all the necessary add-ons and other tools which will transform your entire Kodi experience. It is very simple and does not play with the speed of your Kodi browser. It is the most downloaded Build for Kodi and is recommended by many users because of its usefulness and safety.
Kodi has its user-protection policies which do not allow a third-party build to be installed. It is due to the common security threats third-party builds tend to pose. There is, however, a way to alter the default settings of your Kodi product to enable downloads from an unknown or third-party source.
Don’t Forget the VPN!
Kodi add-ons simply collect links to the video content you are looking for. They don’t classify the content on the basis of copyright laws. So need to take the responsibility of protecting your connection. You can do it in minutes by installing a reliable VPN.
IPVanish has servers all over the world which help anonymize your activities online. Also by accessing servers in other countries, it’s possible to bypass any geographic restrictions and with over 6000+ servers around the world, IPVanish makes this simple and easy. Finally, IPVanish supports almost every client imaginable – regardless of the device you’re using to stream, you’ll find that you can use IPVanish VPN services to protect yourself.
IPVanish offers a 7-day money back guarantee which means you have a week to test it risk-free. Please note that StreamingMediaGuide readers save on the IPVanish annual plan. Click here to give it a test drive.
Before Installing Titanium Build for Kodi
Kodi is very simple, user-friendly software which means it is quite easy to change its default settings as well. Since Titanium build for Kodi is a third-party platform, you need to first change the settings to allow downloads from third-party or unknown sources, follow the three-step procedure outlined below:
- Open your Kodi browser and go to Settings. It is a gear-like standard icon.
- Navigate to Systems, it is at the bottom right.
- Checkmark Unknown Sources.
The default settings of your Kodi product will be changed. You can download add-ons and builds from any third-party source.
Please note that Kodi will prompt you with a warning message when you check to mark the Unknown Sources tab. Select Yes in the prompt to confirm the change. You should not worry because Titanium Build is known for being secure. It hasn’t been rated negatively by its users.
How to Install Titanium Build for Kodi?
Given Kodi is easy-to-use and Titanium makes its products to increase user experience, installing the Titanium Build for Kodi is not difficult. It is a simple process. Follow the instructions given in this guide book and you will be done in no time given you have a working internet connection.
Here are the steps you need to follow to install Titanium Build – a third party support system for Kodi:
- From the homepage of your Kodi browser, go to Settings.
- Navigate to File Manager.
- Select Add Source and then select More.
- You will see an “Ener the path or select media location” prompt. In the field, copy the following URL: http://repo.supremebuilds.com/
- Click Ok
- “Enter a name for this media source” prompt will appear. In the field, write Titanium and click Ok. Please note that you can use a different name as well. There is no restriction here.
- Now return to the Kodi browser homepage.
- On the homepage, navigate to Add-Ons.
- Go to Package Installer option. It appears on the top of the screen.
- Select Install from Zip Folder.
- Select Titanium or the name you had given to the file earlier.
- “Supreme Build Repository Add-on installed” message will appear in the top right corner of your screen. Wait until you see this message.
- Select Install from the repository (in the same window).
- Select Titanium (or whatever the name you have given earlier).
- Select Program Add-Ons.
- Select Supreme Builds Wizard.
- Click Install. It appears in the bottom right corner of your screen. Completing this process, you will install the Titanium Build for Kodi.
- Wait until the installation completes. You will be notified in the top right corner of your screen.
- Close all the pop-up messages and return to the homepage of your Kodi browser.
- Navigate to Add-ons.
- Select Program Add-ons.
- Select Supreme Builds Wizard (or whatever is the name of your wizard)
- Select Supreme Builds Build.
- Select any server from the provided list. It is recommended to select the Titanium USA server option.
- Select (Supreme Builds) Fresh Install option. You will now install a fresh copy of the Titanium Build for your Kodi.
- A message will be prompted. Click Continue to go forth with the installation.
- Note that you will be notified when the fresh copy has been installed. It won’t take long.
- After installation is complete, exit Kodi by selecting the Force Close option.
- Launch the Kodi browser, it is now equipped with the Titanium Build for Kodi and is ready to use.
Enjoy Titanium Build for Kodi
Kodi gives you much more than your smart TV would, it is a large database of the best media collections. It needs different add-ons to increase its utility. While it does not support third-party add-ons, the default settings can be changed to install a secure and efficient Titanium build for Kodi. It is the most downloaded support system for Kodi which changes the whole experience and is safe to use. The installation procedure is very simple. All you need to do is follow all the steps given in this manual and you are good to go!