If you are still not sure about the most reliable streaming app you need to consider UKTVNow. This app is not only compatible with PC and Android devices but it also works on Firestick. In this post, we’ll walk you through a simple step-by-step UKTVnow installation guide for Firestick.
What is the UKTVNow App?
UKTVNow is basically a live streaming application that features over 150 TV channels from different countries. This is a free live streaming app available for Android devices, PCs as well as Firestick. The good news is that the App doesn’t feature hidden paid content.
More and more people are interested in enjoying live streaming apps because they bring in more and more channels from various regions. The best part is that you can watch these channels even On-The-Go. It means that you don’t have to rely on Television only.
Features of UKTVNow
The App is completely free and allows you to filter the channels on the basis of the country. In addition, there are 9 genres from which you can select the desired channel.
UKTVNow keeps updating about the upcoming videos and shows. You can easily schedule videos you want to watch. Additional features include
- Simple user interface
- Over 150 entertainment channels
- Downloading is free and there are no in-app purchases
- Live HD streaming
- HD video scheduling
- The app doesn’t require user registration
- Select the video player of your choice
There is no need to download videos from other sources. UKTVNow allows you to directly watch the videos through fast buffering. You are free to use any video player of your choice when using this impressive App.
UKTVNow for Firestick
The problem here is that UKTVNow is originally developed for Android devices. This is why the installation of the App on Firestick isn’t a straightforward process. There are various posts with similar titles but the problem is that they don’t guide you with a step-by-step process. This is why we have come up with the most reliable and working UKTVNow installation guide for Firestick.
Why You Need a VPN With UKTVNow
You don’t have to worry about copyright issues because now you can rely on a VPN to keep your networking credentials hidden.
A VPN masks the networking credentials and even your Internet Service Provider can’t monitor your online activities if you have a VPN installed.
The good news is that a VPN doesn’t slow down the speed of the streaming Apps. The fact is that a VPN works in isolation. It doesn’t have anything to do with your online activities. The function of a VPN is to bypass the ISP so that the government agencies and other authorities can’t monitor you while accessing copyrighted content.
There are a number of reliable VPNs available online, however, there is one that I always recommend. That one is IPVanish and right now they have a special offer for all new subscribers. You can go through the features of the top VPNs and then install the one you like the most. The idea is to protect yourself from getting detected when accessing the copyrighted content from unauthorized sources.
A good VPN like IPVanish not only provides you with security and protection from snooping, it also lets you bypass georestrictions on content. Commercial VPNs are significantly better than free VPNs in this regard. IPVanish, for example, has a no-logging policy which means your activities online are not tracked and stored. This is available through other commercial VPNs but is not something free VPNs do. In addition to this though, commercial VPNs have servers in more locations around the world & their servers are fast which is critical when it comes to streaming.
Downloading and Installing UKTVNow App for Firestick and FireTV
You don’t have to pay anything for watching the world’s leading channels from various countries. UKTVNow is growing in popularity thanks to its HD streaming quality and ease of use.
So here we go…
- Launch Firestick or Amazon FireTV
- Click “Settings” (You’ll see the option on the top-left of the screen)
- Now select “Device/System”
- You’ll see a list of options, select to open “Developer options”
- As you know that UKTVNow is an App for Android Devices, you need to change download settings to enable Firestick to allow downloading from a third-party source. For this purpose, turn ON “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Now return to the Homepage and go to search option you see on the top-left of the screen
- Type in ES file explorer
- ES File Explorer is there in the Apps section. You’ll see the download option just below the icon
- Once downloaded, install the app and open it upon the completion of the installation
- Open File Explorer App and see the left-panel to find favorites and click on it
- Now it will take you to a prompt window that is asking to add the path and name for the app
- Type in the file path or copy the following http://bit.ly/2jC3QCZ
- In the name section, type in UKTVNow
- Click Add
- Return to the home screen and select favorites
- A list will appear, select UKTVNow
- It will start the downloading process of the App which will take a few minutes (depending on the speed of your internet connection)
This is the most authentic method of installing UKTVNow on Firestick and FireTV. There is no need to pay for the installation and there are no in-app purchases.
The App features 9 genres from which you can access a variety of HD channels. At times, an error pops up during the downloading process. To get things right, do as follows…
Resolving the Black Screen Issue
- Go to the home screen and select more buttons
- Select open in browser
- Now select ES Downloader
- It will start the UKTVNow downloading process that takes a few minutes to complete
- Select downloaded file
- You’ll reach the installation window from where you can easily install the App
The App is reliable and user-friendly so you don’t have to worry about the files running in the background. Millions across the globe are using UKTVNow on their Android devices and now you can easily use this app on Firestick and FireTV.
Hopefully, these instructions were clear and useful in getting UKTVNow onto your Firestick or Fire TV box? If there is anything further that can be provided let us know in the comments below. Make sure that you get a VPN as the laws are constantly changing and this is your only protection.