Midian is a community addon for Kodi that serves with a large database of video content including movies, Kids corner, Gym Workouts, Web Cams, Classic Sports, Actor and Actresses of the Month, Fluxus TV, and more. Here is the latest working method to install Midian Kodi addon in 2020. Remember, since it is a third-party addon, make sure to take great care when installing Midian Kodi addon by using a VPN service.
Media Content on Midian Kodi Addon
Midian offers streaming links to the following media content:
- Classic Sports
- 24/7 Web Cams
- At the Gym
- Actor or Actress of the Month
- Faith Live
- Helping Hands
- Fluxus TV
- Holiday Club
- Kids Content
- Humour Me
- Odds & Ends
- TOT Sport
- Movie Time
- The Music Box
The 24/7 Web Cams offer links to live camera in main areas where some live event is taking place. The Classic Sport offers sub-categories including UFC Fights, Motorcycle Racing, Classic Hockey, and Classic Boxing, etc. Scores of TV Shows are available in the TV Time section including Classic Shows as well as Trending Shows.
Midian Add-on URL: https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo
Install the Best VPN for Kodi in 2020
You can’t access all video sources because most of the quality sources are accessible within a limited geographical range. For instance, some movies and shows are only accessible from the United States. A Virtual Private Network solves all these problems. You can install a reliable VPN for Kodi before you install any third-party add-on. This extra protective shield will keep you from multiple worries including the legality of accessing certain content and data privacy.
- This offer is open for only New Users
- Last Date: March 31, 2020
- Benefits: 3 Months of VPN with Secure Storage
- Price: $4.50/month (Applies to the First Billing Cycle)
We have tried various VPN services over the past few years and have concluded that iPVanish stands out for various good reasons.
Let us take a look at its most promising features:
IPVanish desktop applications for several operating systems, including Linux, macOS, and Windows. The VPN uses its popular CyberSec protects your device from malware threats, by blocking the detected websites that could be harmful and could pose a threat to the users.
- Free Trial
IPVanish gives all its amazing services and features for 7 days to its new users for free to access! You can withdraw from the trial in case you are not pleased with the services. All the subscribers for this VPN are allowed to use these services on 6 different devices at a time and are also provided with encrypted proxy extensions for numerous browsers like Chrome and FireFox.
- Customer Support
The customer support representatives at IPVanish are helpful and are always there to fix any complications that you are facing with the VPN. This application also has a great feature for virtual tourists, that let you link with servers in up to 60 countries around the globe due to its huge network.
The VPN has a remote server to encrypt all the information from the users and hide the IP addresses so third-party websites cannot access it. IPVanish makes use of military-grade IKEv2 and OpenVPN technologies to encrypt the data of its users to ensure unidentified browsing.
In IPVanish, the SmartPlay technology allows you to access over 400 geo-restricted streaming facilities like Amazon Prime, BBC, Netflix, and many many more. It also has mobile apps for Firestick TV and devices running on iOS and Firestick. Many VPNs tend to face difficulties working with Netflix because it someway cracks the IPs that belong to specific VPNs. As they have many servers, you do not have to be concerned about dealing with this issue with this VPN.
Steps to Install Midian Kodi Kodi Addon
Since Kodi needs you to allow it to download from third-party add-ons, like Midian add-on, you will have to go to the download settings to allow downloading from unknown sources. Here are a few easy and very simple steps to follow, to successfully install the Midian Kodi addon on your FIreTV, Firestick, Android TV Boxes and any other device that runs Kodi.
- Firstly, you need to launch the Kodi app and click on the cogwheel icon on the left.
- Navigate to System option in settings and keep your cursor over add-ons button.
- On the right side, make sure to check the option Unknown Sources and turn it ON if it is currently turned off.
- Click the YES button and select the Back button on the remote control to go back to the System menu.
- Open File Manager and then select Add Source.
- Click on <None> option and type in the URL for the repository. Make sure you type in the URL exactly, as below:
- It will ask you to give the media source a custom name, so name it whatever you like. We are writing Midian as the source name.
- Click OK.
- Navigate back to System once more by pressing the back button on the remote
- Select Add-ons from the menu.
- Now select Install from zip file and then choose Midian.
Choose the zip file repository.wherethemonsterslive.zip and it will start installing. After it has been installed and you see the installed notification, click on install from repository and then select Where The Monsters Live Repository.
- Now, go to the video add-ons, and select Midian.
- Click the install button.
- Hit the OK button when it shows a message saying that additional add-ons will be installed. The addon will be installed in a few seconds.
- Once the addon has been installed, go back to the Home Screen of Kodi and select Add-ons option.
- Hit Video add-ons and then select Midian
Launch the addon and enjoy your favorite online media all in one place!
Those of you who want to be able to watch all of your favorite media content and have it placed in one place, the Midian Kodi addon is for you! It brings you all types of online media from different sources on the internet, all in one place, for you to easily stream without any hassle. Since Midian is a third-party addon, don’t forget to install the VPN for data privacy, bypassing geo-restrictions, and device protection.