Exodus Redux is one of the most popular working Kodi addons in 2019 and today we are going to present the step by step guide to install Exodus Redux Kodi addon on Kodi Leia 18.4 (the same method applies to previous Leia versions). This method to install Exodus Redux Kodi addon is compatible with Firestick, TV Cube, Fire TV, iOS and Android Smartphones, Mac, Windows, and other Kodi-compatible platforms.
What is Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
We suggest you install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon if you are a fan of movies and TV shows. The add-on is basically the revision on the once-popular Exodus Kodi addon. Exodus aka Exodus V8 lacks updates from the original developers so the lack of maintenance pushes Kodi users to look for the alternative and there is none better than Exodus Redux.
The developers keep updating Exodus Redux library on a regular basis. We have been using this addon for a long time and love the effectiveness and quality of its OpenScrapers.
Disclaimer – Before You Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon!
No doubt that installing Exodus Redux Kodi addon isn’t a risk at all because it is clean from any malicious file. But still, there are things you need to take care of at your end. You must protect yourself from copyright violation, you need to keep the ISP monitoring at a distance, and you must do something to keep the potential hackers from accessing your device.
Regardless of how clean the developers are, you can’t risk using community add-ons without a VPN in place. A Virtual Private Network is highly recommended and you need to know how a VPN works. There are various minor and major reasons why you need a VPN service. We don’t encourage the violation of copyright act or state laws but it is your right to protect your devices from hackers. If you have no idea of which VPN service to rely on, we recommend you to install iPVanish.
We recommend iPVanish because we have been using it for a long time it has outperformed its competitors and still doing great by the end of 2019. And here comes the great news!
iPVanish is celebrating its Extended Cyber Sales by offering up to 73% OFF which means that now you can use iPVanish Premium for just $3.25/month. The iPVanish Extended Cyber Sales apply to all plans and even the news subscribers qualify for the discount.
To avail the discount, you need to use this coupon code: CYBERDEAL19
Steps to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
The first step to install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon is to configure the downloading settings to let the device download files from unknown (community/third-party) sources.
- Launch Kodi and select Settings from Kodi home-screen. Then you need to click on System Settings / System.
- Hit Add-ons to see the list of options. The right panel of the screen will show the option Unknown Sources. Toggle the button to turn ON the option and then hit Yes to lock the settings. (You can change the settings after installing Exodus Redux Kodi addon).
- Return to Kodi home-screen and once again enter Settings
- Go to File manager and then hit Add source
- Click on <None> to type the source address
- Hit OK
- The system will ask you to type the name of the source. In this case, we are typing redux. Confirm by hitting OK
- Return to the home screen and select Add-ons
- Select the Package installer (box-icon) and then opt for install from zip file
- Select the source name you typed earlier. In our case, it is redux
- From the list of zip files, you need to select repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip (The digits at the end of the file name might be different depending on the version of the add-on)
- The system will take a few seconds to install Exodus Redux Repo.
- Once done, select Install from repository
- Opt for Exodus Redux Repo
- Hit Video add-ons and then select Exodus Redux and hit Install
- Select OK to confirm and the system will install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon is less than a couple of minutes.
If you love high-quality streaming of movies and TV shows then we recommend you to install Exodus Redux Kodi addon. But at the same time, we want to you remember that this is a third-party addon so don’t forget to install the VPN protect your system, data, and online activities from watchdogs. The VPN also lets you bypass geo-restrictions to access movies and TV shows that are not accessible from your actual geographical location.