Hi, guys! Today we going to share the latest working method to install Medusa Kodi addon in 2020. Medusa is a popular add-on available for the Kodi media platform and it serves with a huge variety of TV Shows and Movie titles. Medusa is around for quite some time and its performance is above average. The good news is that Medusa is compatible with Kodi Leia 18.5 as well.
What is Medusa Kodi Addon?
You might have used MrBlamo Neptune Rising Kodi addon in the past. If yes, Medusa must amaze you being a fork of the once-popular Neptune Rising. Medusa work on any Kodi-compatible platform including Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV, Linux PC, and iOS devices.
Medusa also seems similar to Poseidon – another popular Kodi addon that is no longer available.
Features of Medusa Kodi Addon
The navigation speed of the Medusa interface is exceptional. Scrolling through different categories is pretty much convenient. The playback settings on Medusa Kodi addon are quite smooth and fast. The speed of playback upload is virtually instant.
For optimal streaming quality, you can integrate Medusa with your Real-Debrid credentials. This is the best way to enjoy no-buffer super-fast streaming. The best part is, when using Medusa, you need not spend money on premium accounts. Most of the streaming links that Medusa offers are 1080p but make sure to use a VPN service to access all these links without facing regional restrictions.
In addition to movies and TV shows, Medusa also offers some sports-replay options allowing you to watch the highlights of your favorite sporting events.
Install the Best VPN for Kodi in 2020
Don’t forget that most of the video content comes with geo-restrictions. You can’t access all video sources because most of the quality sources are accessible within a limited geographical range. For instance, some movies and shows are only accessible from the United States. A Virtual Private Network solves all these problems. You can install a reliable VPN for Kodi before you install any third-party add-on. This extra protective shield will keep you from multiple worries including the legality of accessing certain content and data privacy.
We have tried various VPN services over the past few years and have come to the conclusion that iPVanish stands out for various good reasons.
Let us take a look at its most promising features:
IPVanish desktop applications for several operating systems, including Linux, macOS, and Windows. The VPN uses its popular CyberSec protects your device from malware threats, by blocking the detected websites that could be harmful and could pose a threat to the users.
- Free Trial
IPVanish gives all its amazing services and features for 7 days to its new users for free to access! You can withdraw from the trial in case you are not pleased with the services. All the subscribers for this VPN are allowed to use these services on 6 different devices at a time and are also provided with encrypted proxy extensions for numerous browsers like Chrome and FireFox.
- Customer Support
The customer support representatives at IPVanish are helpful and are always there to fix any complications that you are facing with the VPN. This application also has a great feature for virtual tourists, that let you link with servers in up to 60 countries around the globe due to its huge network.
The VPN has a remote server to encrypt all the information from the users and hide the IP addresses so third-party websites cannot access it. IPVanish makes use of military-grade IKEv2 and OpenVPN technologies to encrypt the data of its users to ensure unidentified browsing.
In IPVanish, the SmartPlay technology allows you to access over 400 geo-restricted streaming facilities like Amazon Prime, BBC, Netflix, and many many more. It also has mobile apps for Android TV and devices running on iOS and Android. Many VPNs have a tendency to face difficulties working with Netflix because it someway cracks the IPs that belong to specific VPNs. As they have many servers, you do not have to be concerned about dealing with this issue with this VPN.
Steps to Install Medusa Kodi Addon in 2020
Medusa is a third-party Kodi addon. Before you install Medusa Kodi addon, you must first go through the downloading settings on Kodi.
- To begin with, launch the Kodi app and click on the cogwheel icon (Settings) on the left.
- Navigate to System option in settings and keep your cursor over add-ons button.
- On the right side, make sure to check the option Unknown Sources and turn it ON if it is currently turned off.
- Click the YES button and select the Back button on the remote control to go back to the System menu.
Medusa Addon Repo: EzzerMacRepo
Medusa Addon Source URL: https://ezzer-mac.com/repo
Medusa Kodi Addon Installation Steps
- Return to System
- Hit File Manager
- Here you need to select Add source
- Where it reads, <None> you need to press it and the system will allow you to type or copy the URL. You need to use the following URL to download Medusa installation files:
- Hit OK and then write the name of the source. You can use any name you want. We are using ezzermac.
- Return to Home Page
- Hover the cursor over Add-ons
For Kodi Leia 18, use the path: System > Add-ons
For Kodi 17.6 Krypton, use the path: Add-ons > Package Manager
- Press Install from Zip File and then select ezzermac (or whatever source name you typed earlier)
- Select Install from Repository and then press EzzerMacs Wizard
- Hit Repository followed by Video add-ons then Medusa and finally press Install
- In the case of Kodi Leia 18, the system will ask you to approve the installation of a list of add-ons and you need to hit OK to confirm.
- It will take a few seconds to install Medusa addon
- Return to add-ons and then video addons and you will find Medusa Kodi addon installed
We recommend you to install Medusa Kodi addon to enjoy a convenient user interface for streaming of TV shows, movies, and sports highlights. But don’t forget to run a reliable VPN alongside Medusa because it is a third-party add-on and you need to ensure 100% privacy and anonymity to avoid any possible detection of unintentional copyright violation access to restricted content.