For anyone looking to watch UFC Fight Night, Boxing and WWE on Kodi, this add-on installation post is gold dust. This is the updated step-by-step guide to install Fight Club Kodi add-on in 2020. The new Fight Club add-on update is much improved. The user interface is more convenient and I’m impressed with the organization of the media library. It is super-easy to browse through different events in chronological order to watch the fight you love. Fight Club lets you watch Boxing, UFC Fight Night, UFC PPV, WWE RAW, Smackdown, NXT, and much more.
Advantages of Installing Fight Club Kodi Addon
- Well organized media library
- Updates latest WWE and UFC events
- On-demand videos (fight by fight)
- Browse through events in chronological order to easily access the epic fights from the past
- Run fight-by-fight videos instead of the whole event at once. Only select the fight you want to watch.
- Play UFC PPV videos
- Play UFC Fight Night
- The add-on covers all major WWE Events including RAW, Smackdown, and NXT
- Play Boxing matches
Fight Club Repository: Stream Army Repo
Best VPN in 2020 for Safe Streaming
Free Kodi add-ons use scrapers from online sources and the add-on developers don’t take the responsibility of filtering out copyright-protected content. This is why you need to be extra careful to avoid being served with a legal notice. We have tried various VPN services over the past few years and have concluded that IPVanish stands out for various good reasons.
IPVanish is running a month-long promotion, where customers can get a permanent discount on the monthly plan for just $5 per month. That’s 59% off – for life!
This is the first time IPVanish has offered a permanent discount on its monthly plan, and it doesn’t expect to offer this again.
Offer: $5 Monthly Plan. That’s 59% off – for life!
Offer Available from Now through June 30, 2020
Let us take a look at its most promising features:
IPVanish desktop applications for several operating systems, including Linux, macOS, and Windows. The VPN uses its popular CyberSec protects your device from malware threats, by blocking the detected websites that could be harmful and could pose a threat to the users.
- Free Trial
IPVanish gives all its amazing services and features for 7 days to its new users for free to access! You can withdraw from the trial in case you are not pleased with the services. All the subscribers for this VPN are allowed to use these services on 6 different devices at a time and are also provided with encrypted proxy extensions for numerous browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
- Customer Support
The customer support representatives at IPVanish are helpful and are always there to fix any complications that you are facing with the VPN. This application also has a great feature for virtual tourists, that let you link with servers in up to 60 countries around the globe due to its huge network.
The VPN has a remote server to encrypt all the information from the users and hide the IP addresses so third-party websites cannot access it. IPVanish makes use of military-grade IKEv2 and OpenVPN technologies to encrypt the data of its users to ensure unidentified browsing.
In IPVanish, the SmartPlay technology allows you to access over 400 geo-restricted streaming facilities like Amazon Prime, BBC, Netflix, and many many more. It also has mobile apps for Firestick TV and devices running on iOS and Firestick. Many VPNs tend to face difficulties working with Netflix because it someway cracks the IPs that belong to specific VPNs. As they have many servers, you do not have to be concerned about dealing with this issue with this VPN.
Latest Method to Install Fight Club Kodi Addon
Fight Club is a 3rd party add-on so first you need to check if Download from Unknown Sources is Enabled.
- Launch Kodi and access settings via the cog-wheel icon. Then go to the system.
- Place the cursor over add-ons – the option along with the left panel of the screen.
- On the right panel, toggle the button next to download from unknown sources and hit OK to save settings. You can reverse these settings after you install the Fight Club add-on.
Steps to Install Fight Club Addon on Kodi in 2020
- From the settings screen, select the Folder (File Manager)
- Double Click or select Add Source
- Select or Double Click on <None>
- Type the URL to Stream Army Repo or paste it in the text field.
- The system will ask you to provide a Media Source Name. I’ve typed Stream Army. You can set whatever name you like. Press OK and return to Settings
- Go to Package Installer (Add-ons)
- Select Install from zip file
- Click on Stream Army (Or whatever media source name you’ve typed)
- Select repository.StreamArmy-12.0.001.zip
- You will see a notification stating Stream Army Repo installed
- Click install from repository
- Find Stream Army Repo and open it
- Select video-addons
- From the add-on list, select Fight Club and press install
- Return to Kodi Home Screen, access video add-ons and launch Fight Club
Before you install Fight Club Kodi addon, please ensure privacy and anonymous streaming before you watch UFC Fight Night and other fight sports on Kodi. You can do it simply by installing and running a premium VPN service. It will also protect your devices from hackers at public places with shared WiFi connections.