Hi guys, I hope you are staying safe at home amidst the COVID-19 outbreak! We are going to introduce to you another promising Kodi addon to watch TV shows and movies while you stay at home. This is the working method to install Scorpion Kodi addon in 2020. Scorpion released by third-party developers so you need to make sure to use it with a reliable VPN service. Before installing Scorpion Kodi addon, let us have a look at its features.
Scorpion Addon Features
Scorpion Kodi addon has good quality and consistent links to movies and TV shows, including some latest releases. You can use your Real-Debrid account with Scorpion Kodi addon to enjoy HD and 4K video quality and buffer-free streaming.
You can install Scorpion Kodi addon on Kodi 17 as well as Kodi 18. The user interface looks similar to the user interface of the famous Exodus Kodi addon. Streaming speed and video quality are good as Scorpion Kodi addon easily runs 720p and 1080p resolution. For even better video quality and faster streaming, you can integrate Scorpion Kodi addon with a Real-Debrid account.
Since Scorpion is a community addon, you need to use a VPN service to make the most of it.
Install the Best VPN for Kodi in 2020
You can’t access all video sources because most of the quality sources are accessible within a limited geographical range. For instance, some movies and shows are only accessible from the United States. A Virtual Private Network solves all these problems. You can install a reliable VPN for Kodi before you install any third-party add-on. This extra protective shield will keep you from multiple worries including the legality of accessing certain content and data privacy.
- This offer is open for only New Users
- Last Date: March 31, 2020
- Benefits: 3 Months of VPN with Secure Storage
- Price: $4.50/month (Applies to the First Billing Cycle)
We have tried various VPN services over the past few years and have concluded that iPVanish stands out for various good reasons.
Let us take a look at its most promising features:
IPVanish desktop applications for several operating systems, including Linux, macOS, and Windows. The VPN uses its popular CyberSec protects your device from malware threats, by blocking the detected websites that could be harmful and could pose a threat to the users.
- Free Trial
IPVanish gives all its amazing services and features for 7 days to its new users for free to access! You can withdraw from the trial in case you are not pleased with the services. All the subscribers for this VPN are allowed to use these services on 6 different devices at a time and are also provided with encrypted proxy extensions for numerous browsers like Chrome and FireFox.
- Customer Support
The customer support representatives at IPVanish are helpful and are always there to fix any complications that you are facing with the VPN. This application also has a great feature for virtual tourists, that let you link with servers in up to 60 countries around the globe due to its huge network.
The VPN has a remote server to encrypt all the information from the users and hide the IP addresses so third-party websites cannot access it. IPVanish makes use of military-grade IKEv2 and OpenVPN technologies to encrypt the data of its users to ensure unidentified browsing.
In IPVanish, the SmartPlay technology allows you to access over 400 geo-restricted streaming facilities like Amazon Prime, BBC, Netflix, and many many more. It also has mobile apps for Firestick TV and devices running on iOS and Firestick. Many VPNs tend to face difficulties working with Netflix because it someway cracks the IPs that belong to specific VPNs. As they have many servers, you do not have to be concerned about dealing with this issue with this VPN.
Step by Step Guide to Install Scorpion Kodi Addon
Before you can install Scorpion Kodi Addon, it is mandatory to let the device allow downloading files from unknown sources.
- Launch Kodi App
- Select Settings (Cogwheel Icon)
- Go to System
- Move to cursor to place it over add-ons and the panel on the right side of the screen will show some options including Unknown sources
- Enable Unknown sources to let the device download files from the URL link to Scorpion Kodi addon or any other third-party addon you want to install
- Press OK
- Now you need to come back to System screen and this time you need to go to File Manager
- Press Add Sources and the new screen will let you edit text by pressing <None>
- Type or paste the following URL to Scorpion Kodi addon installation files
- Select Done and then the system will ask you to type the name of the source. You are free to type any name, we are typing Scorpion
- Press OK
- Once more, you need to come back to the Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons and opt for the Open Box Icon
- Press Install from zip files and then search the source name you type. In our case, it was Scorpion. After selection the source name, press repository.scorpion-0.1.zip
- The zip files will take a few seconds to get downloaded and once done, the system will display a notification stating Scorpion Add-on installed
- You will see a new set of options and you need to press Install from Repository
- Look for Scorpion and then hit Video add-ons and go for Scorpion
- Press install
- The system will notify you that you need to approve the installation of the additional add-ons by clicking OK and this is not an option but a compulsion.
- Within a less than a minute, the system will install Scorpion Kodi addon
You can easily install Scorpion Kodi addon in minutes on any device compatible with the Kodi media player. But the important thing is to stream anonymously to avoid monitoring because even an unintentional violation of the copyright act could invite serious trouble.